Weapon mode toggle?

h017ah

Weapon mode toggle?

Postby h017ah » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 am

I remember in classic AHL that you used to be able to switch weapon mode with MOUSE2 instead of firing primary mode or secondary mode with MOUSE1/MOUSE2 like it is now in AHL2...

Is there a way to restore the old way where you toggle weapon modes instead of using the modes directly with MOUSE1/2/3?
BeerDog

Re: Weapon mode toggle?

Postby BeerDog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:39 pm

There is no way for the player to switch to the old firemode toggle. It was removed to accomodate for the fast-paced gameplay AHL2 offers. That way you do not have to worry about the firemode you selected, you got them all just a click away. Semi-auto mode can be achieved by single-clicking the primary fire button, which is usually automatic fire. If it is not held down, it's basically semi-auto.

The secure mode stuff for the Linux client in the support forum is something we have to check up on
h017ah

Re: Weapon mode toggle?

Postby h017ah » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:42 pm

I guess you can emulate it by binding a button that rebinds mouse1 to mouse2 and vice versa :P

my wrist gets all carpal tunnel-y when i'm forced to use mouse2 that much, so I think i'll try to hack something together...

Return to